Kids in the City is an independent family run business established in July 2015. Our first premises was opened in Perth stocking an exclusive selection of designer clothing for children aged 0 to 12 years.
So how did it all begin?
One year prior to the opening of the business owner Linda Hodes was in desperate need of a very special gift for her friends new arrival. After searching through every option that Perth had to offer she discovered that she could not find something that was quite that special and unique enough. It occurred to her that there was a gap in the market that needed to be filled and thus Kids in the City was born.
Our mission is to provide beautiful, high quality and affordable clothing while delivering exceptional customer service.
It has been a family effort to open the shop, build our brand and launch the web site so lets introduce the family.
- Linda - business owner, chief buyer, works every hour under the sun.
- Emma - Shop Manager, brand and image designer and assistant buyer in between being mum to two youngsters.
- Lawrence - Handyman, marketing and taxi driver.
- Becky - Sales assistant, visual design and tea and coffee maker.
- Lisa - Social media guru, literary genius and part time taxi driver.
© 2017 Kids in the City Ltd